Who is more attractive?

Monday 13 September 2010

Bellagio, O Bellagio... how can I say no?

It's done. I have gone ahead and booked myself for one night in the five star hotel. This comes after days of pondering, two friends telling me to just go for it (Heather and Carly - you will be the reason why I'll be living off supermarket own branded products until 2011!) along with my irrational, spontaneous side completely kicking it's logical, sensible opponent in the arse. When in Vegas right?

After everything that has happened this year and a bit, all the downs I've experienced, I should treat myself, allow myself to the chance to be happy once more. And while true happiness may not necessarily be achieved by jumping up and down on a king size bed, watching the famous Bellagio fountains shoot up at the precise moment and relaxing in the oversized bathtub... oh who the hell am I kidding? Bellagio here I come. Can get a woo woo WOO!

Fortunately my logical, sensible side was not completely wiped out in my moment of truth when deciding Bellagio or no Bellagio. I changed my check in dates at the Hard Rock to avoid the steep $189 plus tax rate. So now rather than stay in the Bellagio on an expensive Sunday night, I shall be spending my last night there - saying goodbye in glamourous style. The only slight, microscopic even, glitch to this is that I have to leave the following day at 7am to catch my flight to Vancouver. Therefore I cannot oversleep. But I'm sure the Bellagio has a wake up call service and I'm sure it's the best in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment