Who is more attractive?

Thursday 9 September 2010

Lotto: It cannot happen to me

Last night I bought my first Lotto ticket, a £1 lucky dip, and yes I admit that I hoped to win the £2.4 million jackpot. Or maybe a slice of that pie.

Because lets be honest with £2.4m I won't have to worry about money for quite some time. Oh and I will also be able to fork out a mere $189 (plus tax) for that room in the Bellagio. Heck I can even cancel all reservations made so far to stay at the luxury hotel for the full six days... with the assurance that I will have money leftover!

However it was not meant to be as only one of my numbers came out last night: 49.

I know gambling is not the smartest option when trying to find or make money. So it's back to the drawing board...

No comments:

Post a Comment