Who is more attractive?

Saturday 4 September 2010

I'm Going to be Famous!

The official email from the Wynn hotel with the link to see the live broadcast of Faye's and Chris's wedding came through today. I woke up way too early for a Saturday to see the email notification on my BlackBerry. There it was in the subject box: Debbie Ng, you have been invited to a wedding!

Yay!

Hold on a minute, live broadcast...lots of people back home watching every detail... I'm IN the wedding. I must, I must, I must not mess up. All I have to do is walk safely down (or is it up?) the aisle in my ridiculously high shoes and deliver the perfect maid of honour speech with no hiccups, no stutters and no lame-ass jokes met with awkward silences. Piece of cake (!) Ooh how fun these next four weeks should be!

So after calming down slightly, I get another shock today when a small card came through the letterbox for me. My first reaction was 'not ANOTHER wedding!' I was actaully terrified to open it. But there was no need to be scared as it turned out to be a false alarm. The card is fact thank you card from Mrs Louise Carass. And breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment