Who is more attractive?

Thursday 23 September 2010

Team Neurosurgeon or Team Vampire?


Dempsey (left) Skarsgard (right)
Is there any contest between these two? Seriously?!

War has officially broken out between the Ng sisters as to who is hotter: Patrick ‘McDreamy’ Dempsey or True Blood’s Eric played by Alexander Skarsgard. Those who are Facebook with us both will see on Wendie’s wall the endless comments made to my post regarding my verdict on the vampire.
It went along the lines of: “Dude! Totally NOT feeling True Blood’s Eric. Maybe with dark hair, stubble, stronger jawline.”

Oh did the comments come in! One of Wendie’s closest allies, Nat, said I am mad for not seeing the attraction.

Now admittedly I don’t watch True Blood as religiously as I do Grey’s Anatomy so my conclusion is based on the wonders that is Google Image. So maybe the hotness is only detected via the small screen.

However, after many, MANY minutes on Google Image, I stand by my conclusion. Eric you doth not get my blood a-pumping.

In retaliation, Wendie ridicules my “bad taste” for McDreamy along with, apparently, Mandela and President Obama. Sis, with regards to these two there is a fine distinction between admiration and attraction.

Bad taste? Wendie reckons this Eric character is hotter than her previous TV crush: Prison Break’s Wentworth Miller. Or Wentworth FitBit as she used to shout out at the beginning of each episode. Hotter than Wentworth...seriously? Am I missing something here?

Now diplomatic Debbie would admit to seeing why the vampire can get other women all riled up but I just don't feel the same.

However this is a full scale battle of the hotties amongst the sisters. No room to be diplomatic.

So dear readers, it is over to you to have the final say. Vote now in the poll at the top of this blog page.

It should come as no surprise when I say, give me the Doc any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment