Who is more attractive?

Friday 10 September 2010

If only every wedding proposal is like this one...

You will have caught on that I am a Grey's Anatomy addict. After Season 5, as unbelievable as it sounds, I am now a bigger fan.

The main reason being is that finally after so long of will they/ won't they, Derek and Meredith get engaged. It only took five years for her to realise that this McDreamy is the real thing.

And in typical GA style, the proposal is wonderful, beautiful and unrealistic. That's right, the show has not only made single ladies the world over go searching for their tall, dark, handsome, complete with The Hair, surgeons but, has raised the bar for the perfect proposal. See for yourself: The McDream of all proposals

Call me hopeless, call me whatever but to me this is how it should be done. This is my kind of perfect. None of this getting down on one knee, with a ring, roses, teddy bears with the red love heart on the front or fireworks. Just, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. 11 words. OK I confess it also helps a great deal if the guy's day job is saving lives.

I am doomed for all eternity aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment